Information on the processing of personal data
Articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested parties: Surfers, service users and newsletter subscribers
“RICCIONE S.R.L.”, with registered office in Via Panoramica, 24 – 47838 Riccione (RN) and operational headquarters in Via Primo Maggio, 345 int. 8/9/10/12 – 47842 San Giovanni in Marignano (RN), VAT no.: 03810610406 as the Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of Reg. EU Reg. 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the above mentioned law provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the above mentioned law and the confidentiality obligations therein.
Purpose of processing:
Provision of the service: Your data will be processed to respond to any requests that may be received from the forms available on the website, or requests received by email.
Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing is contractual in the terms in which the data is processed in response to a request for information to which a response follows.
Marketing – newsletter reception service: in particular, your data will be processed, subject to your free consent, to receive newsletters, by entering your email address in the appropriate text box containing the information on subscription to the newsletter, or by checking/checking the appropriate box indicating “newsletter subscription” in a form.
Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject.
Compulsory or optional nature of the conferment:
The conferment of data is optional for you with regard to the above mentioned purposes of providing the service, the failure to fill in the fields requested or possibly marked with an asterisk, does not allow you to continue with requests for information, your refusal to process does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the appropriateness of the treatment itself.
For Marketing purposes, consent is free, disjointed and optional. failure to consent does not affect the navigation of the site or the provision of services requested.
Methods of processing: your personal data may be processed using mainly electronic and telematic methods such as:
- By means of electronic computers with the use of software systems managed by third parties;
- By means of electronic computers using software systems managed or programmed directly;
- Temporary treatment in anonymous aggregate form.
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of appropriate security measures.
Communication: your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of the services necessary for a correct management of the relationship, with guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by personnel in charge of maintenance and updating of the site, and, if necessary, to personnel in charge of marketing communications.
Recipients: Any other technical subjects whose knowledge of the data is necessary for the performance of their duties such as ensuring the correct execution of the request to subscribe to the newsletter.
Third Countries: Your data are not communicated in countries outside the EU.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Period of Retention. Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the period of storage of your personal data is: Established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the time for the correct provision of services requested.
Data Controller: The Data Controller, in accordance with the regulations is “RICCIONE S.R.L.”, with registered office in Via Panoramica, 24 – 47838 Riccione (RN) and operational headquarters in Via Primo Maggio, 345 int. 8/9/10/12 – 47842 San Giovanni in Marignano (RN), VAT number: 03810610406 in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation (possible right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of GDPR, where applicable with respect to the purposes of data processing.
The parties concerned, if the conditions are met, also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor as supervisory authority according to the procedures provided for. For any further information, and to enforce the rights granted to you by the European Regulation, you may contact the data controller.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Interested Party
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested therein, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of data.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Formula for obtaining the consent of the person concerned
Your consent to receive the newsletter will be recorded (IP address, email address, date and time) by ticking the box below the email entry, or by placing / clicking in the appropriate box, and together with pressing the “send” / “ok” button.
This consent will be archived to prove your consent, and allow you to unsubscribe at any time, in addition to all the other rights listed above.